The Club is committed to offering a safe and friendly environment where everyone is treated respectfully , free from discrimination or harassment of any kind .
- Exhibit sportsmanship consistent with the rules and traditions of Curling
- Respect the policies and rules of the Club and its leagues
- Be open and welcoming to visitors
- Strive to maintain a clean and safe facility
- Cooperate with staff and others to ensure that the facility is well maintained , the programs are fun, and the overall environment is supportive of the above.
Last Updated on Saturday, 07 March 2015 21:31